MAIL RECEIVED MUST BE ADDRESSED USING INMATES FULL NAME TO:
SANTA ROSA COUNTY JAIL
C/O * INMATE FULL NAME *
P.O. BOX 7129, MILTON, FL 32572
Mail containing cash will not be accepted, all contents will be returned to sender. Inmates may receive money in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, checks from another correctional facility, or government checks. All money orders must be made payable to:
Aramark Correctional Service,
c/o “Inmates name” (as booked)
P.O. Box 7129, Milton, FL 32572.
All money orders must list the purchaser’s name and address. All money must be kept separate from personal letters. Account information will NEVER be given out over the phone or to any person other than the inmate. MAIL: Inmates are encouraged to correspond with their family and attorney through the mail. There will be NO CORRESPONDENCE between inmates incarcerated in the Santa Rosa County Jail, regardless of relationship. Except for holidays, mail is forwarded to and received from the post office, Monday through Friday. All inmate mail must be properly addressed (see below)
All Inmates, Friends & Family Members
Effective Monday, June 20, 2016 the following rates will change for the Inmate Phone System located
at the Santa Rosa County Jail. These changes only apply to the inmate phones and not video
- There will no longer be a flat rate of $2.25 for a 15‐minute. Each call will be charged per minute and
the rates are listed below. You will only be charged for the number of minutes you talk.
- Interstate calls (long distance calls) made using a collect format will be $0.25 per minute
- Intrastate calls (calls within Florida) whether made using a collect, debit, prepaid/AdvancePay format
will be $0.21 per minute.
- International calls, whether made using a debit, prepaid/AdvancePay format: Rates published on the
Global Tel Link Corporation website.
- No per call, per connection or flat‐rate calling charges shall apply to international, interstate, and
Transaction Fees: GTL may charge certain Transaction Fees in accordance with the following amounts:
- Fee for automated payment for credit card, debit card, and
bill processing fees
$3.00 per use
- Fee for payment using live operator $5.95 per use
- Fee for paper bill/statement $2.00 per use
- Fee for use of third‐party money transmitter (e.g.,
MoneyGram, Western Union, credit card processing,
transfers from third‐party commissary accounts)
- The exact fee from the third‐party provider passed through
directly to customer with no markup
Electronic – messaging services is an environment friendly alternative to
allow communication with loved ones. E-messaging connects family and
friends with inmates using a fast, low cost and easy email style
electronic messaging system. Thee-messaging system saves time and
money over traditional postal mail.
Each message has a cost equivalent to $1.00 (Includes an initial
incoming message and an outgoing response)
Faster delivery times than the Postal Service
Is less expensive than buying a stamp
Is less expensive than buying an envelope
Is less expensive than buying paper
System does not allow attachments to the message (i.e. photos,
All electronic messages are reviewed by staff.
To use the email service, visit ICARE GIFTS/ and
create an account.
By Video Visitation –
NEW CHANGES RECENTLY MADE-Read Carefully