The Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office Victim Assistance Program is made available for crime victims within SRC.
Through this program, we aim to bring awareness to the many services we can provide during a difficult time. Please contact our office if you can use any of the following FREE resources. We are here to help!
How We Can Help
- Referrals to other social service agencies that may be of further assistance
- Support during interviews with law enforcement
- Support during and after medical exams for evidence collection
- Crisis intervention
- Information regarding case status updates
- Support and guidance
- Assistance in filing Crime Victim’s Compensation Claims
- Most importantly, an advocate who genuinely cares about your safety and the success of your criminal case.
Although the criminal justice system is often confusing and complex, we can help guide crime victims through it.
Jay / Pace
Milton / Courthouse
Gulf Breeze / Navarre