Rules for Money and Letters for Inmates
Money can be deposited:
1. Located in the lobby is a kiosk machine. Visa/Master card or Debit card. There is a fee for this transaction. Facility locator # 232501
2. Via Telephone, 1-866-232-1899. Visa/Master card or Debit card. There is a fee for this transaction. Facility locator #232501.
3. Via Internet, http://www.touchpayonline.com. The facility locator number is 232501. Follow the prompts. Your email address will be needed for a receipt.
4. Inmates are charged a $20.00 booking fee at the time of booking and a $2.00 per day subsistence fee for each day of incarceration.
The $2.00 subsistence fee is waived during the time inmates are assigned as inmate workers.
5. If an inmate’s account has a negative balance when monies are deposited, 50% will go toward
their negative balance and 50% will be available for them to order commissary and/or fresh favorites.
TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR INMATE PHONE SERVICE:
GTL Customer Service & Billing Inquiries: 1-877-650-4249
DSI/GTL Advance Pay Automated System : 800-483-8314
SANTA ROSA SHERIFF’S OFFICE ADDRESS…….. EXIT #31 OFF I-10.
5755 EAST MILTON ROAD
MILTON, FL 32583
TRANSITION COORDINATOR/ NOTARY:
A KIOSK machine is located in the front lobby of the Sheriff’s department which allows family members to deposit cash or use a credit/debit card to deposit money into inmates commissary and/or phone accounts. This provides inmates with funds to purchase items that are not provided by the facility and the ability to make phone calls. Family and friends can also access the kiosk system from their home computer. Go online to www.touchpaydirect.com, select the state and facility and click on smart deposit. This will walk you thru the system and you can deposit with Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal. There is a fee for these transactions.
Commissary orders are available to inmates housed at the Santa Rosa County Detention Facility. Aramark Correctional Services, a private contractor, currently provides the service. Commissary deliveries are made once a week. Inmates may be restricted from ordering certain items due to medical or disciplinary restrictions.
You may order care packages to send to an inmate in the Santa Rosa County Detention Facility. Care packages are limited to one per week and are contingent upon any restrictions the inmate may have due to a medical or disciplinary restrictions.