The Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office Victim Assistance Program is made available for crime victims within Santa Rosa County. . Through this program, we aim to bring awareness to the many services our program can provide during a difficult time. Please contact our office if you can use any of the following FREE resources. We are here to help!
- Referrals to other social service agencies that may be of further assistance
- Support during interviews with law enforcement
- Support during and after medical exams for evidence collection
- Crisis intervention
- Information regarding case status updates
- Support and guidance
- Assistance in filing Crime Victim’s Compensation Claims
- Most importantly, an advocate who genuinely cares about your safety and the success of your criminal case.
For additional information you can contact our Victim Advocate.
Lisa Burrus , Kristi Walls and Samantha Appling
Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office